- This event has passed.
“I’m a Little Teapot”
February 9, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$18.00
$18 Per Person
“Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?” – J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Join local tea maker, Shannon Cook, and learn how you can sip your way to better health. (We’ll also get funky painting our very own teapots.)
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- Where does tea come from?
- What in the world is a “tisane?”
- How to steep for maximum taste and health benefits
- Down to earth methods for adding tea to your daily menu
- Bonus Adventure…What do teapots, paint, and straws have in common? Come find out in this class’s Paint-Your-Own-Teapot bonus adventure!
- Tasty Treats as well!
If you have a gift card you would like to use to pay for class please call to reserve your spot and pay with Gift Certificate.
PLEASE FIRST SELECT QUANTITY